Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A rant about, Talk to me!!( the show on tv about a Dj)?

who watches this rubish. is it just me or is it totally pathetic. people thriving off relationships, pain and toilet tv. also Sex in the city.... I mean come on ';SJP';, she looks like a zombie and does nothing but moan about MEN then starts on about how good it is to be a strong independant women. wot a Di*khe@dA rant about, Talk to me!!( the show on tv about a Dj)?
Use the off switch if it offends you so much. No one is forcing you to watch it.A rant about, Talk to me!!( the show on tv about a Dj)?
watched the first episode but mid second i was searching for something else to do xx
Watched some of talk to me but got easily distracted.
Don`t ya just hate it when some people people think soap actors are the people they represent in the show?

No comments:

Post a Comment