Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I just purchased a samsung rant and i was wondering what tv access i have.?

i just purchased a samsung rant and i have some questions about the sprint tv feature. this is an amazing out of my mind exciting feature to me because my previous phone was a hard back t mobile regular phone!! now i am open to 24 hour internet on the rant and also unlimited text. I just discovered the tv service and it works very well. it dosent say any price to view the channels i viewed but im wondering if there is going to be an extra price on our monthly bill for watching the channels. All i know this is too good to be true! and its awsome! and i know we now pay around 140$ a month. Are the chanels an extra payment to view the individual chanels or is it included in our plan?I just purchased a samsung rant and i was wondering what tv access i have.?
You're going to pay MORE for TV viewing, so check with your provider so you don't get a surprise at the end of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment