Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Did you see the anti-gay marriage rant on Day-Star Christian TV last night?

What did you think?





My reaction: Get a life, people!Did you see the anti-gay marriage rant on Day-Star Christian TV last night?
In the interest of preserving my sanity, I don't watch ANY Christian TV. They will have nothing to say of any interest to me that doesn't just sound crazy. Though I'm sure they think that gay people are out to ruin the institution of marriage and we're all going to burn in hell for our evil ways...*sigh, and BIG EYEROLL*





Well I could do with a bit of foot warming, so if those flames could start licking my heels it would be nice.Did you see the anti-gay marriage rant on Day-Star Christian TV last night?
I don't watch christian TV, I don't even think we get it here in Connecticut. I expect nothing but hate from those groups so I am not surprise.
No, I didn't. I would never watch that kind of crap.
Hopefully more channels and T.V. shows will realize how deviate homosexuality is and speak against it also. Thanks for pointing this out. There may be hope for you afterall.

No comments:

Post a Comment